Hello everyone…we are almost at the finished line of this award great race. The Nook was nominated for Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments award by Autumn Sunshine at http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com a few weeks back. Thank you sweet Twinny for this.
Ok, you fellow nominees, here is the task that go along with the award:
1. Describe yourself in 7 words…always walking, never stopping, love my journey.
2. What keeps you up at night? When I don’t cast all my cares at the cross.
3. Whom would you like to be?
The me I am when I’m being me.
4. What are you wearing now? My lounge dress, footsies and glasses.
5. What scares you? Moving outside of the will of God.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? Best is how freeing it is. Worst, sometimes you wonder if your talking to an empty auditorium.
7. What was the last website you visited? ReFRESHed for daily living http://www.facebook.com/2B.ReFRESHed
8.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Laugh way more
9. Slankets, yes or no? Hunh??
10. Tell something about the person that tagged you…the best blog buddy in the whole wide world. You know how you have the friends that will be there for you no matter how out there you may go. Autumn Sunshine is always there with an “Atta Girl” even if no one else chimes in. Thats pretty much her spirit. Sweet, wise, intelligent, supportive! I’m such a lucky blogger to have her and her sister on my blog roll.
Ok, the home stretch…I can see the finish line…